Kezman Transportation is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination.
Positions Currently Available:
Over the Road Driver (OTR)
Purpose of the Position:
To conduct the movement of freight efficiently, professionally and safely within the time frame allotted. Most deliveries will be inter-state moves and it will be necessary to be away from the home bases for several days; however, occasionally deliveries will be within a short radius from the main terminal.
- Health Benefits-including medical, dental, health savings account
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Long-term disability
- Competive pay up to $80,000.00 a year
- Safely delivering loads at the specified delivery time may include Saturday, Sunday and evening pick up and deliveries
- Maintaining compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, local speed and traffic laws
- Treating Customers and other motorists with courtesy
- Communicating with Dispatchers at appropriate times.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Loading & Unloading, Strapping & Unstrapping, Tarping & Untarping of freight.
- Filling-out and turning-in necessary paperwork to dispatch in a timely manner
- Cleaning and inspecting vehicle daily
- Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL Class A) in your state of residence
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam and pre-employment controlled substance test with a negative test result
- Minimum age of 25
- Minimum of 2 years of tractor-trailer experience in all weather conditions
- Stable work history
- No DUI or reckless driving convictions, no positive controlled substance test or felony convictions
- No more than three moving violations, or combination of one highway at fault accident and two citations within the past three years. At fault accidents or citations in both personal and commercial vehicles are included
- Must exhibit professionalism in appearance and performance
- Throw straps over truck, Pull tarp (60-120#), Pull bungee cords
- Climb in and out of cab and on and off flat bed trailer several times per day
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax resume to 262-363-6096